UseModWiki is the new homepage of this wiki. The official URL for this wiki is http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl
WikiFive is version 0.5 of UseModWiki. Send comments to mailto:email@example.com
RecentChanges is a good place to start. If you want to try editing a page, the SandBox is a good place to learn. This is a public wiki, so feel free to edit. (I make frequent full offsite backups. :-) --CliffordAdams
Visitors may wish to sign RecentVisitors, or add something to WikiSuggestions (please?).
UseModToDo is my online list of future features, and UseModWiki/ChangeLog lists new features and major changes.
UseModWiki now includes all the basic ingredients of the original (C2) wiki. New features include:
- New RecentChanges, with new features including:
- Selectable number of days to display
- Each page shows how many changes were made during the selected time
- A link to show the "diff"erence between the current and previous versions (now in color)
- Optional HtmlCache (which significantly reduces CPU usage)
- InterWiki links (which make it easy to refer to documents on other wikis)
- SubPages (like SubPage/Discuss)
- A PageRedirect command (which is especially useful for plural words)
- EditConflict detection--conflicting authors are warned and given a textbox with their edits
- ...and a few more features (some of which are intentional)
The goals for this version have shifted somewhat. The original goals included daily history backups (last change of each day is saved) and tools to list all the changes made recently. These features are not very useful for a small wiki, and have been postponed for a later version.