: as of mid-2000, the current todo and idea lists are kept in a separate testing wiki.
Todo list for UseModWiki
See /Ideas and /ChangeLog also. UseModToDo for a more ancient Todo list.
Contact CliffordAdams for more information.
- A random selection of pages
- Selectable number of pages (including all)
- Installation documentation
- Initial set of common pages explaining Wiki
- Better error handling
- Change from immediate-print model to html-building model
- Better error handling, simpler testing
- Simple password-based administration
- Delete/Rename? page
- Ban IP or subnet (for extreme situations)
- Maybe add pages to a "locked" list
- Administrative levels
- MD5 authentication of cookies for higher-level actions
Unlikely anytime soon (items removed from the list above)
- Better history handling
- Changes this day
- (Maybe "changes-today/changes-total")
- Diff from certain time (like 24 hours)
- Separate edit field for category/keywords.
Is that a restricted access wiki? If so that is fair enough, but if it's open to public please link to it from here
And also, is there a todo list for this site rather than for the software, eg would contain entries like '''refactor /Bugs into WikiBugs/Subpages?
- --RiVer (still learning to find my way round)