Descendants of UseModWiki
See also: PatchedScripts, FutureOfUseMod.
- SunirShah's MeatBall:InfiniteMonkey
- [UnrealWiki] - by Tarquin and Mychaeel. Heavily patched, new parser but not a new beast in itself. Currently powered by MediaWiki.
- TmNet (in Perl with Template) by AdamBrate
- [NoNameWiki] (in Perl)
- [IAwiki] DeadLink [cache] - mangled, folded, spindled
- [cwick] (The site content will soon be archived and restored to another server. The updated URL will be posted (t)here at that time.) - adds css, blogs, and more, is a collaboration server based on usemod. It features weblogs, attached images, half-camel links, css support, and lots of other new features. It's small and very fast, and it's published under GPL. LeeJenkins? writes: Under the mistaken assumption that usemod was no longer undergoing major development, I made some pretty drastic changes to the code. It's too early to say if the cwick code can be easily patched back into usemod. See also: PatchedScripts.
- DomesuWiki - Some patches, Internal code cleanup, web-board style "square tags", multilingual via HTTP Accept-Language (only german language pack has been converted so far).
- I revised version 1.0 to and converted into a CGI::Application compliant module. The module is now halfway documented inside the module itself. I am currently running it in both Linux and Windows 2000 on ActivePerl with Apache2 as webserver on my dual-boot laptop. Get it at http://www.erpoutsourcing.net/dma/usemod.zip. Enhancements and encouragement are welcome :) -- DomingoAreola [live site at http://www.erpoutsourcing.net/cgi-bin/dma/project.cgi?action=version] -DeadLink.