in Apache context
The following can be found in the [Apache]
- Syntax: ScriptInterpreterSource registry|script
- Default: ScriptInterpreterSource script
- Context: directory, .htaccess
- Status: core (Windows only)
- This directive is used to control how Apache 1.3.5 and later finds the interpreter used to run CGI scripts. The default technique is to use the interpreter pointed to by the #! line in the script. Setting ScriptInterpreterSource registry will cause the Windows Registry to be searched using the script file extension (e.g., .pl) as a search key.