can be configured to allow/deny the use of HTML at two levels.
1. The option $HtmlTags controls whether to allow tags defined by two arrays:
- @HtmlSingle? defines the tags which are then allowed if seen singly
- @HtmlPairs defines the tags that are only allowed in <tag> xxx </tag> pairs
- Any of the "singles" will also be allowed in a "pair"
- These arrays ignored when $HtmlTags = 0
2. The option $RawHtml (I think) allows unrestricted HTML.(please correct me if I am wrong...)
Wiki Health Warning
- My advice would be to keep this option only for use on a readonly site where you trust all the people with edit/admin status.(Do you ever really trust people)?